See You At The Bottom!
Cannondale is claiming it is their fastest, baddest, long-travel enduro trail machine ever. One-of-a-kind suspension and frame design, developed for the most demanding riders to rule the most demanding terrain. Even though Jekyll boasts a unique combo of go-fast tech that’s never been seen before, it’s not a bike that talks. It’s a bike that goes.
Cannondale says that the new Jekyll will thrive in “Steep, fast, rowdy mountains and to withstand Enduro racing, bike park sessions, high-speed mobbing” whatever that is.
“I usually let my riding do the talking but…this bike is freakin’ sick.” – Mitch Ropelato
Descend into Greatness
It’s a hell of a climber but come on. Jekyll was born for the downs. Every part of it crafted for the sweet embrace of speed, every element designed to help you wring a bit more of velocity’s nectar from those steep, chunky, high pucker lines you love.
Best. Suspension. Ever.
4-bar meets high pivot meets idler pulley meets size-specific kinematics. For real. If you’re not up for suspension buzzword bingo, just know that it grips, floats, and pedals like nothing else. It’s always up for getting down.
The Gravity Cavity
The shock tucks cleanly into the twin spar downtube, keeping the bike’s center of gravity as low as possible. Wicked stability, instant line changes and one-of-a-kind looks.
Built for You
Well, not you specifically. But someone just like you. With its Proportional Response design, everything – from the suspension layout to the geometry, even the length of the chainstays – is completely customized by size, for performance built just for you.
- Fox Float Factory 38, 170mm / Float Factory X2 Shock
- SRAM GX/X1 Eagle 12-speed drivetrain / Code RSC hydraulic disc brakes
- HollowGram SAVE carbon riser bar / DownLow dropper post
High main pivot gives it a bump-swallowing rearward axle path. The Guidler pulley kills the pedal kickback of high pivot systems. The 4-bar linkage keeps braking smooth, traction high and pedaling crisp.
Idler pulley + chainguide = Guidler. Clever, right? Idler eliminates feedback from the high pivot swingarm, keeping your pedal stroke smooth, even when the terrain isn’t. The guide, well, it guides.
Suspension Built For You
A rider’s center of gravity drives how the suspension performs, yet most bikes use the exact same layout for all sizes. Proportional Response Suspension alters the design by size for truly next-level performance.
Proportional Response Geometry
Long, slack and low – and fully size-specific. As the front of the bike gets longer with each size, the chain stay length increases proportionally, keeping the rider centered between the wheels for true “made for you” handling.
Downtube protector keeps your frame safe from roost and strikes, while letting water and debris pass through.
The AI Advantage
Our Ai Offset Drivetrain delivers more tire and mud clearance in the swingarm, and more even spoke angles for a stiffer, stronger rear wheel.
Price and Availability
Two Jekylls will be hitting Australia this year in the form of Jekyll 1 and Jekyll 2.
Jekyll 1: $8,499.95 – Fox Factory suspension and GX drivetrain. Arriving August 2021 in Beetle Green (Graphite arriving in 2022).
Jekyll 2: $6,499.95 – Rockshox Zeb fork, DTX2 shock, and Shimano Deore drivetrain. Arriving November 2021 in Purple Haze and Graphite.
For more info head to the Cannonade website.
- Bottom BracketSRAM DUB BSA MTB73
- ChainSRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- CrankSRAM X1 Eagle B148 CL55, 30T
- Front DerailleurN/A
- Rear CogsSRAM XG-1275, GX Eagle, 10-52, 12-speed
- Rear DerailleurSRAM XO1 Eagle
- ShiftersSRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- ForkFox Float Factory 38, 170mm, 15x110mm thru-axle, tapered steerer, 44mm offset
- FrameAll-New, 165mm travel, Carbon, Proportional Response Tuned, Guidler idler pulley/chainguide, BSA 73, ISCG05, tapered head tube, Ai Offset
- HeadsetIntegrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Rear ShockFox Float Factory X2, 205×65 Metric Trunnion, Air, Adjustable High Speed/Low Speed Compression, High Speed/Low Speed Rebound
- Front TireMaxxis Assegai, 29 x 2.5″, 3C compound, EXO+ puncture protection, tubeless ready
- Hubs(F) Formula, 15x110mm thru-axle / (R) SRAM MTH 700, 12x148mm, XD Driver
- Rear TireMaxxis Minion DHR II, 29 x 2.4″, EXO+, tubeless ready
- RimsWTB KOM Trail i30 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
- SpokesDT Swiss Factory J -Bend
- Tire Size2.5
- Tires(F) Maxxis Assegai, 29 x 2.5″, 3C compound, EXO+ puncture protection, tubeless ready, (R) Maxxis Minion DHR II, 29 x 2.4″, EXO+, tubeless ready
- Wheel Size29
- Brake LeversSRAM Code RSC hydraulic disc
- BrakesSRAM Code RSC hydraulic disc, 220/200mm CenterLine rotors
- GripsFabric Funguy
- HandlebarCannondale 1 Riser, Carbon, 30mm rise, 8° sweep, 5° rise, 780mm
- SaddleFabric Scoop Shallow Elite, hollow cro-mo rails
- SeatpostCannondale DownLow Dropper w/ Matchmaker lever, 31.6, 125mm (S), 150mm (M), 170mm (L-XL)
- StemFSA Grid 35, 35mm