SP Connect Makes It Even Easier To Mount Your Mobile Device.
SP Connect Introduces The Very Adaptable Bike Phone Mount Systems.
Having your phone within a fingertip’s reach is something we’ve become accustomed to, and this is why SP Connect has developed the most secure bicycle phone mount systems to help you get from A to B with no problems and more ease than ever before.
Whether you need it for directions, taking calls, or keeping tabs on your riding stats, SP Connect is the quickest and most secure way to attach your smartphone to your ride.
SP Connect’s innovative cycle attachment system has been developed with versatility in mind, ensuring quick, easy and 100% secure Smartphone mounting even with gloves on. Unlike the competitors, SP Connect’s CNC machined aircraft grade alloy bracket will ensure your device goes on and stays on, keeping it protected no matter how big the pothole.
The SP Connect Bicycle Bundle has been developed to suit every type of cycling enthusiast, with stem, clamp and bar attachments enabling you to have your phone on hand no matter where you’re riding. Also coming with a clear weather cover to keep you active even when the conditions get damp.
The SP Connect Bike bundle is available for most Apple, Samsung and Huawei devices, but if you are a unique phone owner or wanting to keep your own case, the universal option is the way to go!
- Slim, protective, functional
- Use of all ports and buttons
- 3-layer case construction for ultimate safeguarding
- QI charging compatible
- Protects against rain, sweat, dust or mud
- Adds shock resistance to your phone
- (not included in Universal)
- 360° rotation/ 6° increments
- For diameters from 23-43mm (0.9-1.7 inch)
- GoPro compatible
- Low profile stem cap attachment
- GoPro compatible
Price / Where To Buy
- Bike II Bundle RRP $44.95 – $84.95
- Available in Australia via www.sp-connect.com.au
- White Knuckle MTB – INTERVIEW - March 19, 2020
- FIRST LOOK – Redesigned PNW Rainier Dropper Post with Adjustable Travel - March 3, 2020
- A New EPIC Trail Opens Across The Ditch. - February 27, 2020